, because ofc the heavens decided to open up and throw waterfalls of rain on this place just in time for my lunch break. AGAIN!
- 2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
I'd like to meet the inventor of menthol kleenex, and punch him/her in the throat.
- 3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
"Material: 100% cotton, 375g/,2. Förstärkningar: 100% polyamid, Cordura (R)"(I'm at work, so only catalouges here, lel)
- 5) What does your latest text message from someone else say?
"Omw home finally" from my viking.
- 6) Do you sleep with or without clothes on?
Just undies. Gets too warm otherwise!
- 7) Name a singer whose voice you can’t stand.
Ergh, I don't know tbh.
- 8) Adult Beverage of choice?
Girly ciders that tastes like rainbows. Awh yiss.
- 9) Most hated chore on the household chore list?
Dishes. And vaacuuumiiing. Cleaning in general I guess.
- 10) When is the last time you played the air guitar?
Idk, five minutes ago? I'm more of an "air drums" kind of person tho'.
- 11) If you could choose, how would you want to die?
In an explosion. Gotta go with a big bang, eh?
- 12) When did you go to your first funeral?
When I was 20, oddly enough.
- 13) What's your religion?
Meh. Idk. I can't even be arsed with atheism.
- 14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
Trying to catch a bus. Or a train.
- 15) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
Both. HASHTAG SELFIE
- 16) Favorite band?
Hm. Sisters of Mercy or Die Antwoord.
- 17) Do you still watch cartoons?
Not as often as I'd like, but yes.
- 18) Do you believe in karma?
- 19) What does your Username mean?
Weeell, comes from that show "Miami ink", when someone called Kat von D "FAT von D" instead for some reason. T'was funny as hell and I stole it. Cause I'm fat. Eh. Yeah.
- 20) Have you ever peed in the woods?
I was born and raised on the countryside among hillbillies and hicks. So yes.
- 21) Who is your celebrity crush?
- 22) What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
Hm. Bram Stoker's Dracula from 92. Hands down, ey.
- 23) How do you vent your anger?
Muttering to myself and being incredibly passive agressive.
- 24) Do you have a collection of anything?
Nah, not really.
- 25) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
- 26) Are you happy with the person you've become?
I guess. I'm a bit of a whiny c*nt. But I'm pretty nice now and then, so I have that going for me atleast
- 27) What's a sound you hate; sound you love?
Hate: Plastic bags. People breathing down my neck. My friend Kim's breathing in general over skype, since it incorperates a lot of gurgling, munching, slurping and just AWH GAWD JESUS. Kids screaming.
- 28) Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
I don't drive, so nope B)
- 29) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
Ghosts, nope. Aliens, yes.
- 30) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
Right- A stack of post-its
Left- My purse
- 31) Smell the air. What do you smell?
My dusty office and a weak scent of rain against hot asphalt <3
- 32) What's the worst place you have ever been to?
Brörup in Denmark. Jesus. Place looked it had frozen in time during the late 80's/early 90's.
- 33) Choose East Coast or West Coast?
- 34) Most attractive singer of your opposite gender?
Hm. Idk. I sort of don't get hots for singers like I used to. Back in the days Dani from Cradle of Filth was eyecandy nr1.
- 35) Are you lazy?
Extremely. Like, insanely lazy.
- 36) Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
Uh. Like, back in high school I guess?
- 37) Do you believe in luck?
I belive in Karma!
- 38) What's the weather like right now?
- 39) What time is it?
12:23 past mid-day.
- 40) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
Nope and nah, not really. One of my exes was a nab and we ended up in a ditch once, but that's about it.
- 41) What was the last book you read?
The Marilyn Manson biography.
- 42) Do you like the smell of gasoline?
It's so-so. I'm around it all day, so I don't think much of it anymore.
- 43) Do you have any nicknames? "Olivblad" (= Olive.. Leaf, I guess). Not sure I have any other nicknames. My man calls me "tjejen" (= The girl in swedish, but used as "my girl" sort of xD) sometimes when he refers to me.
- 44) What was the last movie you saw?
X-men, days of derpy derp. Excellent movie.
- 45) What's the worst injury you've ever had?
I had some stomach crap going on a while ago, only lasted for one night, but I thought I was going to die xD
- 46) Have you ever caught a butterfly?
Yes. Plenty. Most of them died :C
- 48) What's your sexual orientation?
- 49) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
Yeah. I've been told I'm actually a dude so, so many times :'D
- 50) Do you believe in magic?
Nah. I belive in trickery tho'!
- 51) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
- 52) What is your astrological sign?
Unicorn. I mean. Uh. Capricorn.
- 53) Do you save money or spend it?
Both. I manage to save some, but the rest I spend way too quick and I end up barely living on noodles the week before payday :'D
- 54) What's the last thing you purchased?
I bought towels with icecreams on them yesterday.. >_>
- 55) Love or lust?
Love. Yep. I'm corny that way.
- 56) In a relationship?
- 57) How many relationships have you had?
Meh, this is the first one that feels like a "real" relationship. The other ones before seem like nothing, y'know?
- 58) Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
No. Even if I could, I wouldn't. That'd be nasteh.
- 59) Where were you yesterday?
- 60) Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
All my order slips are pink. Got a big 'ol stack of them right next to me.
- 61) Are you wearing socks right now?
No. It's summer. I haven't worn socks for over a month! <3
- 62) What's your favorite animal?
Cats and doges. I can't pick a favourite.
- 63) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
Boobs. ...I mean. My ever so charming personality.
- 64) Where is your best friend?
Uhm. In a town 20 minutes from here.
- 65) Spit or swallow?
A lady doesn't kiss and tell!
- 66) What is your heritage?
- 67) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
Slept. I have to get up at 05 in the morning damnit!
- 68) What’s the last series you watched?
- 69) Be honest. Ever gotten yourself off?
I'd never. Ehehehe.
- 70) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
Ofc, I'm awesome.
- 71) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
I'd make the most ungraceful swandive anyone would ever see, and try and save the doge. My boss can suck my imaginary balls ;D
- 72) What's your middle name?
- 73) If you had to choose one country, which one would you like to immigrate?
Hm. Finland maybe?
- 75) What’s your favorite breakfast?
I'd like to say "bacon", but think I like just boiled eggs more C:
- 76) Favorite holiday?
- 77) What's your most visited webpage?
- 78) Favorite quote?
“I loved her not for the way she danced with my angels, but for the way the sound of her name could silence my demons.” - Crishtopher Poindexter.
- 79) Current/ most recent fictional crush?
Uh. Pass, I think.
- 80) What size shoes do you wear?
- 81) If you could sleep with two celebrities, who would you choose?
Ron Perlman and Gary Oldman.
- 82) Are you a cat person or a dog person?
- 83) If you could choose any celebrity, who would you want to look like?
- 84) Are you young at heart, or an old soul?
Old in general.
- 86) Basic question; what's your favorite color/colors?
Black and purple :3
- 87) What is your current desktop picture?
<3 Because I love it when my viking draws stuff for me.
- 88) What makes your heart flutter and brings a big cheesy smile to your face?
Well. Ugh. . <3
- 89) Favorite TV show that got cancelled?
- 90) Favorite TV show still on?
- 91) Are you outgoing or shy?
An odd mix of both.
- 92) Do you have someone you can be your complete self around?
My cats. And my man ofc.
- 93) When no one is home do you walk around in your underwear?
Eh. I walk around in undies, wrapped in a blanket, from the moment I get home until the moment I leave.
- 94) Have you ever had a crush on a fictional character?
Nah. I'm more of the like-the-things-i-can-grab sort of person.
- 95) Are you a procrastinator or do you get things done early?
I work best under stress. *COUGH*
- 96) Do you have any relatives in jail?
Not that I know of D:
- 97) Have you ever thrown up in the car?
Many times. I used to get motion sickness all the time.
- 98) Ever been on a plane?
Yes, a couple of times.